ty·po·mor·phic | \ ¦tīpə¦mȯrfik sometimes ¦tip-\
Definition of typomorphic
: characteristically occurring under particular conditions (as of temperature and pressure) or in particular processes of formation typomorphic texture due to formation from a gel a typomorphic mineral
Keep scrolling for more
standardized text or formulaic language
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game