Definition of two-edged
1 : having a blade that is sharp on both sides : having two sharp edges a two-edged knife
2 : able to be understood in two different ways : having two different meanings There was a two-edged message in the speech.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?