Definition of two-a-day
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : used or presented twice a day a two-a-day theatrical attraction
2 : presenting an entire vaudeville bill twice daily a two-a-day house
Definition of two-a-day (Entry 2 of 2)
: something used or presented twice daily especially : a vaudeville show with two performances daily
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?