Definition of tweaker
- This set-it-and-forget-it approach may seem inconceivable to tweakers, but this isn't a piece of gear you want to be playing around with on a daily basis.
- —Ron Goldberg, Home Theater, May 1997
- When he got like this, his neighbors would scream at him and threaten to call the cops, but they were tweakers too.
- —Joseph Wambaugh, Finnegan's Week, 1994
- The community, it turned out, was rife with methamphetamine users—“tweakers”—who would load up on the homemade speed and stay up for three days grinding their teeth and taking apart carburetors for fun.
- —Dan McGraw, U.S. News & World Report, 2 Mar. 1998