tu·bu·lous | \ ˈt(y)übyələs\
variants: or less commonly tubulose \ -yəˌlōs \
Definition of tubulous
1 : resembling or having the form of a tube
2 : made up of or containing tubes or a tubular element (as florets) a tubulous boiler
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game