tu·bu·late | \ ˈt(y)übyələ̇t, -yəˌlāt\
variants: or less commonly tubulated \ -yəˌlātə̇d \
Definition of tubulate
1 : provided with a tube
2 : having the form of a tube
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?