tri·ton·ic | \ (ˈ)trī¦tänik\
Definition of tritonic
1 usually capitalized : of, relating to, or characteristic of the demigod Triton
2 sometimes capitalized : of, relating to, or characteristic of tritons
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game