trick out ofphrasal verb
tricked out of; tricking out of; tricks out of
Definition of trick out of
: to use a trick to get (something) from (someone) She was tricked out of her savings.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game