trick out ofphrasal verb
tricked out of; tricking out of; tricks out of
Definition of trick out of
: to use a trick to get (something) from (someone) She was tricked out of her savings.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?