plural trans men
Definition of trans man
: a transgender man : a man who was identified as female at birth … a rebalancing is under way because now, at last, trans men are getting some visibility in the media.— Charlie Kiss Despite a court ruling that overturned President Trump's ban on trans troops, one trans man has told BuzzFeed News that he was turned away multiple times by the Air Force Reserves because of his trans status.— Meka Beresford
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game