\ ˈtābəl, -rab-\
Definition of trabal
1 : of or relating to a beam : large or diverging like a beam
2 [ New Latin trabalis, from trabs (cerebri) corpus callosum, literally, cerebral beam + Latin -alis -al ] : of or relating to the corpus callosum : callosal
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game