to the fullidiom
Definition of to the full
1 : to a great or complete degree : as much as possible I enjoyed the performance to the full. We need to exploit this opportunity to the full.
2 : in a very active and energetic way She likes to live life to the full.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game