Definition of Tōgō
(Entry 1 of 3)
Marquis Heihachirō 1848–1934 Japanese admiral
Definition of Togo (Entry 2 of 3)
republic in western Africa on the Bight of Benin; capital Lomé area 21,925 square miles (56,785 square kilometers), population 8,176,000
Definition of to go (Entry 3 of 3)
1 : still remaining There are only three more days to go until my birthday!
2 US, of food : sold to be taken away and eaten somewhere else "I'd like a hamburger." "For here or to go?"
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game