Definition of Tōgō
(Entry 1 of 3)
Marquis Heihachirō 1848–1934 Japanese admiral
Definition of Togo (Entry 2 of 3)
republic in western Africa on the Bight of Benin; capital Lomé area 21,853 square miles (56,599 square kilometers), population 6,191,155
Definition of to go (Entry 3 of 3)
1 : still remaining There are only three more days to go until my birthday!
2 US, of food : sold to be taken away and eaten somewhere else "I'd like a hamburger." "For here or to go?"
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game