tire ofphrasal verb
tired of; tiring of; tires of
Definition of tire of
: to become bored by (something) : to stop being interested in (something) He soon tired of doing the same work every day. She never tires of listening to music.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game