throw (someone) a kissidiom
Definition of throw (someone) a kiss
: to kiss the palm of one's hand and move the hand quickly away from one's mouth in a waving motion toward (someone) She threw me a kiss and waved goodbye.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game