throw (someone) a kissidiom
Definition of throw (someone) a kiss
: to kiss the palm of one's hand and move the hand quickly away from one's mouth in a waving motion toward (someone) She threw me a kiss and waved goodbye.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game