throw (someone) a kissidiom
Definition of throw (someone) a kiss
: to kiss the palm of one's hand and move the hand quickly away from one's mouth in a waving motion toward (someone) She threw me a kiss and waved goodbye.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game