think throughphrasal verb
Definition of think through
: to think about all the different parts or effects of (something) for a period of time especially in an effort to understand or make a decision about it I need time to think this through. We have thought through the matter and have come to a decision.
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game