think throughphrasal verb
thought through; thinking through; thinks through
Definition of think through
: to think about all the different parts or effects of (something) for a period of time especially in an effort to understand or make a decision about it I need time to think this through. We have thought through the matter and have come to a decision.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game