Definition of these days
: at the present time It seems that everyone has a cell phone these days. What kind of music are you listening to these days? These days, she has a very busy social life.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- April 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game