that's not saying muchidiom
Definition of that's not saying much
—used to indicate that a fact, achievement, etc., is not unusual or impressive He is a better golfer than me, but that's not saying much (because I'm not a good golfer).
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game