tele·stereoscope | \ ¦telə+ \
Definition of telestereoscope
: a binocular telescope especially : one in which the distance between the objectives is greater than the interocular distance and which is used to obtain enhanced impressions of relief in distant objects
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game