tar·a·mel·lite | \ ˌtarəˈmeˌlīt\
Definition of taramellite
: a mineral BaFe5Si10O31 consisting of a barium iron silicate and occurring in brownish red radially fibrous aggregates (hardness 5.5, specific gravity 3.9)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?