Definition of tamarin
: any of numerous small chiefly South American monkeys (genera Saguinus and Leontopithecus) that are related to the marmosets and have silky fur, a long tail, and lower canine teeth that are longer than the incisors
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game