tag·i·lite | \ ˈtagəˌlīt, təˈgiˌl-\
Definition of tagilite
: a mineral Cu2(PO4)(OH).H2O consisting of a hydrous basic copper phosphate and occurring in bright green reniform masses (hardness 3–4, specific gravity 4.1)
Keep scrolling for more
standardized text or formulaic language
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game