syl·vic·o·line | \ silˈvikəˌlīn, -lə̇n\
Definition of sylvicoline
(Entry 1 of 2)
: of or relating to the Parulidae
Definition of sylvicoline (Entry 2 of 2)
: a warbler of the family Parulidae
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?