Definition of superluxurious
: characterized by extreme opulence and luxury : extremely luxurious a superluxurious yacht Bucking the trend of superluxurious condos with vertigo-inducing prices, a handful of developers are offering more moderately priced apartments in full-service, amenity-laden buildings.— Julie Satow … showcased a collection of updated—and superluxurious—tailored clothing.— Jean E. Palmieri
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game