Definition of superfarm
: an extremely large-scale commercial farm Just under half the food in the United States is produced on the largest 4.1 percent of the farms and a third is produced on the superfarms that constitute the largest 1.2 percent …— Marty Strange
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game