Definition of supercolossal
: extremely colossal : of extraordinarily large or astonishing size or degree Eventually, a similar fate may await most monster galaxies. At one point in the distant future, the cluster members will slowly merge together into only a few supercolossal galaxies that will end up dominating the cosmos.— Andrew Fazekas An undertaking this enormous requires help on the production end, though, and the coffee giant has found just the appropriately supercolossal bottling conglomerate to lend a hand …— Clint Rainey … those too young to understand the supercolossal charisma and appeal of the tragic Marilyn herself …— Rex Reed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?