Definition of superboard
: a supervisory board that has centralized authority Responsibility for the state's half-million students attending 1,200 public and charter schools now falls to the governor, his chief education officer and the new superboard that oversees spending and policy for every level.— Michelle Cole The amalgamation of N.W.T.'s regional health boards into one health superboard …— CBC News
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game