sudan brownnoun, often capitalized S
Definition of sudan brown
: a moderate to strong brown that is redder than oak and yellower and slightly darker than Vassar tan
— called also brown bread
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game