stich·ic | \ ˈstikik\
Definition of stichic
: of, relating to, or consisting of lines that are rhythmic units : arranged or divided by lines : serial in succession or recurrence
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game