Definition of spray paint
(Entry 1 of 2)
: paint that is sprayed onto a surface from a hand-held can a can of spray paint
spray-painted; spray-painting; spray-paints
Definition of spray-paint (Entry 2 of 2)
: to paint (something) with paint that is sprayed from a can or sprayer
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game