spend the night with (someone)idiom
Definition of spend the night with (someone)
1 : to sleep at someone's house I'm going to spend the night with my sister before I start my trip.
2 : to have sex with someone and sleep with him or her He spent the night with his girlfriend.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?