spend the night with (someone)idiom
Definition of spend the night with (someone)
1 : to sleep at someone's house I'm going to spend the night with my sister before I start my trip.
2 : to have sex with someone and sleep with him or her He spent the night with his girlfriend.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game