Definition of spackle
(Entry 1 of 2)
: to apply Spackle paste or other crack-filling paste to
Definition of Spackle (Entry 2 of 2)
—used for a compound that is used as a filler for cracks or holes in a surface
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game