sow one's (wild) oatsidiom
Definition of sow one's (wild) oats
: to have many sexual relationships particularly when one is young They look upon his indiscretions as just his sowing his wild oats.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- April 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game