someone's lips are sealedidiom
Definition of someone's lips are sealed
—used to say that someone will not tell secret information to anyone Your secret is safe with me: my lips are sealed.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game