sir·gang | \ ˈsərˌgaŋ\
Definition of sirgang
: a predominantly pale green crested cissa (Kitta chinensis) that has largely maroon-red wings and black markings from bill to nape, on the wings, and across the tail and that occurs from the Himalayas through southeastern Asia and into the Pacific islands
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game