semi·uncial | \ "+\
Definition of semiuncial
(Entry 1 of 2)
: written in or being half uncial characters
Definition of semiuncial (Entry 2 of 2)
1 : half uncial
2 : a letter or writing in half uncial
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?