seg·ment·ize | \ ˈsegmən‧ˌtīz\
Definition of segmentize
: segmentalize segmentize production into unit tasks— Jackson Martindell sectarian programs segmentize the community— H. J. Whiting has been so segmentized that he has lost the concept of life as a basic unity— Harry Schacter
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?