sea linenoun (1)
Definition of sea line
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : a sea outline (as the horizon or coastline)
2 : a line used in the sea (as for sounding or deepwater fishing)
seal·ine | \ (ˈ)sē¦lēn\
Definition of sealine (Entry 2 of 2)
: rabbit fur from Australia and New Zealand sheared and dyed to simulate seal
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?