scapho·lunar | \ ¦skafə+\
Definition of scapholunar
(Entry 1 of 2)
: relating to or composed of the navicular and lunar bones of the carpus
Definition of scapholunar (Entry 2 of 2)
: a bone in the carpus of many carnivorous mammals that is made up of the fused navicular and lunar
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?