Definition of scamble
(Entry 1 of 3)
Definition of scamble (Entry 3 of 3)
dialectal British variant of shamble
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game