\ ˈsaŋ, ˈsəŋ\
Definition of sangh
: an association or society having as its object the unification of the different groups in Hinduism and the prevention of the conversion of Hindus to Christianity or Islam
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?