sacro·spinous | \ "+\
Definition of sacrospinous
: of or relating to a ligament on each side passing from the back of the sacrum to the spine of the ischium and converting the greater sciatic notch of the innominate bone into the greater sciatic foramen
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?