rose cen·dre | \ -ˈsäⁿdr(ᵊ), -d(rə)\
Definition of rose cendre
: a moderate yellowish pink that is paler and much yellower than coral pink and yellower and less strong than peach pink
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game