roo·dle | \ ˈrüdᵊl\
Definition of roodle
: one hand of a round of hands in poker usually played after an especially high hand (as four of a kind or a full house) with the special provision that the round will consist of jackpots or sometimes of stud poker or dealer's choice with the pot limit usually doubled
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?