ro·ma·ni·um | \ rōˈmānēəm\
Definition of romanium
: an alloy consisting of aluminum having an admixture of less than one percent of tungsten together with a little copper, nickel, antimony, and tin
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?