Definition of rewrap
: to wrap (something or someone) again : to cover (something or someone) with new wrapping rewrapped the leftovers in tinfoil rewrapping a bandage rewrapped herself in the blanket And of course you remember the tale of the world's lone fruitcake—it just keeps getting rewrapped and given to someone else.— Jackie Mills
Keep scrolling for more
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game