Definition of revisualize
: to visualize (something or someone) again usually in a different way : to see or form a new mental image of (something or someone) Once through the door, they can revisualize seemingly intractable problems and produce solutions they might otherwise never have imagined.— Richard Louv
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?