re·ver·si | \ rə̇ˈvərsē\
Definition of reversi
1 : a card game in which the player who makes the fewest points and takes the fewest tricks wins
2 : a game for two which is played on a checkerboard with 64 pieces having one color on one side and another on the other and in which if a player can so place his men as to enclose one of the opponent's he may reverse it and use it as one of his own
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game