Definition of reutilize
: to make new use of (something) : to turn (something) to a new or different practical use ways to reutilize the abandoned buildings The facility will include a 455,000-gallon cistern that will accept roof runoff for stormwater management, reutilizing that water in the bathroom facilities and the irrigation system.— Bruce Buckley … an enzyme that is used to reutilize or "salvage" free guanine and hypoxanthine from the breakdown of nucleic acids.— James D. Watson et al.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game